Friday, December 21, 2012

In My Dreaming...


          In My Dreaming...

"When I gaze into the starry night,
   I see a wave of clouds
  Splashing in the night.
  But when you look into the night
  You see a song and a painting being made.
  You connect the stars and see something,
   never seen before.
  You create when I gaze upon
   the beauty of the night..."

"You create things that only I
  can imagine in my
  mind.
  But when you see me write,
  you wish to write words
  that make emperors
  cry...
  I am limited by my words,
  but you have a freedom
  of creation that I shall never have..."

  "I look to the sky,
  while you look to the ocean.

 We both look for more than,
 we can portion.
 I depend only  on two things to help me,
 and it is only God and you
 that define me..."

 "The day is ending for me,
   so I will say one
   more thing,
   do not think differently of me
   after this day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment